Applications for the 2018-2019 school year should be submitted by Friday, January 19, 2018 for priority consideration.
- Accepted students will be notified by March 9, 2018
- New student enrollment commitments due by April 1, 2018
As part of the application process for Acera, you will be required to submit the following:
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed application form (download below)
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment
- Two written recommendations (using the Acera Recommendation Form, downloadable below)—one from a current teacher and the other from a coach, music teacher, tutor, or another adult who has had significant interaction in an educational setting and who is not an immediate family member. (Please note that both recommendations must be sent to Acera directly from the author.)
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Samples of student work. Examples include a photocopy of an essay/creative writing/artwork (please no original artwork); Math or science exam work; other copies of works that show an area of unique talent or skill.
- Optional supplements (other achievement tests or portfolio information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
DOWNLOAD THE ACERA RECOMMENDATION FORM