TICKETS: $80 for one or $150 for two!
If you’d like to volunteer to help with Love to Learn, email Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Love to Learn, join with two of Acera’s Teacher-Preneurs in hands on activities to experience STEAM the way our students do!
Michael Hirsch, Science Teacher, Lab Manager & Curriculum Creator will showcase “agarose gel electrophoresis” to separate DNA fragments by size. Before becoming a teacher, Michael spent a decade as a bench scientist at a Boston biotech company.During that time, he helped placed over 20 drugs into clinical trials and published several papers in the field of diabetes.
Alisha Panjwani, Design Learning & STEM Teacher & Founder of Acera’s SEEDS StudioLab will be creating, with guests, light sculptures which will become a mural of lights. Alisha is the co-author of the book StartMaking! and co-founder of the Duct Tape Network. Alisha comes to our school from the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab, where she completed her master’s degree in Media Arts and Sciences and worked as a research assistant.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! DON’T MISS OUT!
Help Acera Thrive
Acera always has been, and still is, a true start up, without the profit reward but instead with the reward of students who have found a sense of place and a sense of self, where they can live without apology in their startling skill, robust creativity and exuberance.
In order to keep our tuition as low as possible and provide our students an education in which they thrive, Acera relies on the generous donations of the community, collaborators, families and friends of Acera.
Spread the word. Help Acera thrive with a gift today. How?
- Invite grandparents and friends to support Acera.
- Ask your employer to match your donation.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Every gift counts! Thank you so much for your support!
Acera School is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions made to Acera are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Additional Ways to Give
In addition to donating to Acera School in person or via our website, there are several other ways to give to the school, such as:
- gifts of stock
- matching employer programs
- monthly commitments
For information on these methods or assistance with handling one of these requests, please email Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 781.729.3489.
There are also ways to benefit Acera through your online shopping! Here are a few; if you would like further information on how to set these up on your computer or mobile device, email Trent!
- iGive: Sign up for this program and thousands of online businesses where you shop will donate a percentage to Acera. Sign up here: www.iGive.com.
- Amazon Smile: Do you shop at Amazon often? Sign up for Amazon Smile and every time you shop, Acera will give a donation. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you will select Anova School or Acera School. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to the school.