Math Contests for the 2014/2015 Academic year
- 8 out of 10 of the 5th grade National Honor Roll for the Fall Noetic Contest winners in Massachusetts were Acera students.
- Both the 3rd grade and 5th grade team on Noetic Fall Contest got team awards.
- On the Fall Noetic, we had 45 participants, 37 received awards, 17 Honor roll out of 71 elementary school students. That’s nearly a quarter of our elementary school students (included kindergarden, first grade, and non-participants) who scored in the top 10% on this 2nd-5th grade contest.
- 37 students participated in AMC 8, including 19 elementary school students.
- One student, Thomas Mayer, received a perfect score on the AMC 8.
- 4 middle school students went to compete at the MathCounts chapter competition and as a team placed 9th out 42 schools, in one of the most competitive chapters in the country.
- One student, Thomas Mayer, advanced to the State Competition, where he placed in the top half of students.
- 6 Student participated in the AMC 10 contest for high school students. Two, Benjamin Grayzel and Thomas Mayer received the Young Student Certificate of Achievement for their results, and Thomas Mayer qualified to take the American Invitational Math Examination based on his score.